One of our client, a major oil and gas operation company is currently recruiting for the FPSO project in Indonesia.
FPSO Lead Engineer
• Technically accountable for the design/engineering for the FPSO and platform facilities for all phases of the project (FEED and EPCI).
• Ensure that the all design for the FPSO and platform is in compliance with the Basis of Design, relevant codes and specifications, and with project objectives of safety, maintainability, operability, and access
• Technically accountable for the construction, erection, installation and testing of the facilities.
• Provide active onsite assistance during FPSO and platform fabrication to ensure that all systems and components are installed and tested in accordance with the design documents.
• Coordinate in resolution of queries, requests for deviation, and non-conformance assessments.
• Participate in the planning and execution of offshore commissioning and start-up.
• Comply with all Company safety, environment and ethics standards and requirements.
• Minimum 15 years experience in oil and gas development project
• Familiar with FPSO and platforms development concept
• Familiar with oil development project in Indonesia
• Knowledge in heavy oil process is an added advantage
• Possess good analytical and engineering skills
A competitive remuneration package that commensurate with qualification and experience shall be offered to the successful candidate.
Bagi yang tertarik silahkan kirim resume ke: firstname.lastname@example.org
Portal Industri : http://www.migas-indonesia.com
No E-mail (Web) : Migas_Indonesiaemail@example.com
Daily Digest : Migas_Indonesiafirstname.lastname@example.org
Individual Mail : Migas_Indonesiaemail@example.com
Administrator : Migas_Indonesiafirstname.lastname@example.org
Mirror : http://groups.google.com/group/Migas-Indonesia-Google
Untuk pergantian alamat email dan pengiriman attachment
silahkan hubungi webmaster(at)migas-indonesia.com
HAPUS BAGIAN EMAIL YANG TIDAK DIPERLUKAN SEWAKTU REPLY
PENGIRIMAN ATTACHMENT KE MILIS HARUS MELEWATI ADMINISTRATOR